sabato, giugno 13, 2009

And what if I had seen the light?

Last night and this morning I was craving for some texts which give you a direction, an epiphany, something that changes your life. Today, while I was grocery shopping with my Mom, I was thinking, and realizing, that the reason one is unhappy is because we project the responsibilities to be happy out of ourselves. To better say, we assign something outside of us the role to make us happy, while we should be the main characters of our own happyness, to be be searched in ourselves, and not outside from from ourselves. All this, maybe as a chance, maybe not, seems to lead me in one direction, which would also answer the question of last night/morning: what texts could change your life, or which texts did change your life, or your way to see it?

Nessun commento: